“Urrghh! I hate these skin breakouts!” – Is this something you have ever said?
No matter what you do your skin is always breaking out
So you keep getting acne, spots all over the face!
It’s so frustrating!
I mean how much make up can you put on to cover it? And is the makeup you’re using good for your skin?
Maybe it’s the makeup you’re using? (That’s if you’re using makeup!)
So many theories
You’ve tried so many facial masks to get your skin to glow naturally
And it just doesn’t seem to happen!
Not to worry because in this article I am going to talk about how to get glowing skin naturally in a week
The best part?
In a week!
Let’s get that skin glowing
Let’s dive right in..
How To Get Glowing Skin Naturally In a Week
Can you really get glowing skin naturally within a week?
It is possible
If you want to improve your skin and make it glow naturally then changes in your lifestyle need to be made
I’m not talking drastic changes
Changes such as eating habits, drinking water
Let’s face reality – we live in a world where there is polluted environment and trying to live a healthy lifestyle.. It’s a mission!
Using expensive cosmetics are not just the results of glowing skin
There are other factors too such as
- Positive Mentality
- Being Happy
- Healthy lifestyle
These all play an important role to achieve naturally glowing clear skin
9 Tips To Get Your Skin To Glow Naturally In a Week
Drink Plenty Of Water
There are plenty of benefits of drinking water and one of them is that it clears your skin
You should at least drink 8 glasses of water per day
Make sure you don’t drink too much before you go to bed
Otherwise you will have to visit the washroom again and again during your sleep!
You need that beauty sleep for your skin which leads me to my second tip
Beauty Sleep For Beautiful Skin
They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing
Your body needs at least 8 – 9 hours of sleep because during this time your body goes into repair mode
During this repair mode your skin cells repair which is why it’s called beauty sleep
Use Honey As a Face Mask
What? Honey? On your face? as a face mask?
Yes that’s right!
Honey has plenty of benefits!
Raw honey can hydrate the skin, which will leave it soft, radiant and glowing
The enzymes that are found within honey helps to go into the skin easily and conditions it and also softens it from deep within
There are also other benefits of using honey for your skin
Here are a few
- Acts as a pore cleanser
- Lightens scars
- Fights acne and pimples
- Reverses age – No more wrinkles!
- Adds a natural glow to your skin
- Brightens skin complexion
Take a spoonful of honey and apply it directly on your clean dry skin and leave it on for about 15 – 20 minutes.
Rinse with cool water
And see how this helps your skin glow naturally and all the other benefits I have mentioned
Try it and let me know how it goes in the comments below
Honey has so many benefits and can be used for so many things
You should check out The Honey Phenomenon Guide for in-depth use of honey it’s benefits
Remove Any Makeup Before You Go To Sleep
It’s so important that you remove any makeup before you hit the sack
Your skin needs to breathe during the night and makeup prevents this from happening
If you leave your makeup on during the night then this clogs the pores which can cause blemishes and blackheads
You can just use olive oil on a cotton pad and gently massage the oil onto your face to remove any makeup
Eat Healthy Food
There’s a saying you are what you eat so keep an eye out on what is on your plate
By that I mean you should try to eat fresh fruits daily
Get some green into your body too
Some protein and vitamin
Instead of you researching what food is good for your skin, let me help you out and give you a list of 12 best foods for healthy skin
- Fatty Fish (Salmon, Mackerel, Herring) – Rich sources of omega 3 fatty acids which is important in keeping your skin healthy.
- Avocados – These are healthy in fats which is essential to keep your skin moisturized and flexible
- Walnuts – Great source of essential fats, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Selenium, Zinc and protein. These are all great nutrients that your skin needs to stay healthy
- Sunflower Seeds – Excellent source of nutrients which include Vitamin E and Vitamin E is a important antioxidant for the skin
- Sweet Potatoes – Contains Beta-carotene which acts as a natural sun block that can help protect your skin from sun damage
- Red Or Yellow Bell Peppers – These contain beta-carotene same as sweet potatoes and also contains Vitamin C – Both are important antioxidants for your skin
- Broccoli – Get ready to start eating broccoli’s because they are full of many vitamins and minerals that are important for your skins health – Broccoli also contain sulforaphane that can help prevent skin Cancer and also protect your skin from sunburn
- Tomatoes – Great source of Vitamin C and they also contain all the major Carotenoids (Organic pigments that are produced by plants and algae). Tomatoes are an excellent food that helps maintain healthy skin
- Soy – Contains isoflavones and isoflavones can help benefit several parts of your body which includes your skin too. A study was conducted with middle aged women – They found that eating Soy isoflavones every day for 8 – 12 weeks helped reduced fine wrinkles and improved the skin elasticity(Source) In short – Soy Isoflavones helps improve wrinkles, skin dryness and skin elasticity
- Dark Chocolate – Chocolate eating fans will love this! – Eating cocoa is pretty awesome for your skin! You have one more reason to eat chocolate now! – You see, Cocoa contains antioxidants that can help improve skin wrinkles, skin thickness, blood flow, hydration and skin texture.
- Green Tea – Drinking Green Tea helps protect your skin from aging and damage. A 12 week study involved women 60 women drinking Green Tea daily improved the moisture, thickness, roughness, and elasticity of their skin (Source 2)
- Drink Lots Of Water – As mentioned earlier in the article water helps keep your skin hydrated which means your skin will appear more plump and less wrinkled.
There you have it – Include these food in your diet for more healthier skin
Avoid Using Heavy Makeup
Try to not use too much heavy makeup because this can make your skin suffocate as the makeup clogs up the pores. Your skin needs to breath and by that I mean making sure your pores are not clogged. If this happens then you’re most likely going to suffer from blackheads and pimples.
I would recommend checking out Revitol Pore Minimizer for help with minimizing pored
People are not aware how exercise has some great benefits for your skin
Exercising can help your skin look healthy and stay healthy too
When you exercise, the increased circulation that happens, actually helps more oxygen and nutrients get delivered to your skin which will make your skin look more radiant
Exercise helps reduce stress also which means less stress more beautiful skin
When you are stressed, it has a effect on your skin and make it look less radiant
Exercising gives you a feel good factor and helps relieve stress and less stress means healthy skin!
Try and exercise daily and get into a routine and you’ll notice the positive effects on your skin making it glow more
Get In Touch With Nature
Go out for walks and take in the fresh air because when fresh air comes into contact with your skin it’ll heal itself
Go for a walk in the park and get in touch with nature
Cut Down On Alcohol And Smoking
You shouldn’t smoke or drink alcohol but if you do then you should cut this out completely from your life
Drinking alcohol and smoking can cause some serious skin issues such as
- Early skin ageing
- Sagging skin
- Uneven Skin tone
- It can even cause Skin Cancer
I know it’s not easy to quit smoking especially if you have become habituated to it but it can be done
You can check out this program that helps people quit smoking
Following these tips and advice you can get glowing skin naturally in a week.
Just to summarize here’s the 9 tips to get glowing skin in a week
- Drink plenty of water
- Get Plenty of sleep
- Use Honey as a face mask
- Remove makeup before you go to sleep
- Eat healthy food
- Avoid using heavy makeup
- Exercise daily
- Get in touch with nature
- Cut down on Alcohol and Smoking
If you follow these steps and make some changes in your lifestyle you can have glowing skin naturally in no time!
Sometimes, life can get in the way and we just become so busy that we don’t even have time to look after ourselves!
Isn’t that true right?
You actually don’t have time for yourself let alone looking after your body
It’s a fast paced world we live in
That is why I would really recommend Organifi Green Juice
This is a Green Juice that has many benefits and one of them is – It rejuvenates your skin to make it glow more, look healthier and younger
You must be wondering
If I don’t have no time at all, how I’m I going to even find the time to make this green juice?
Let me tell you,
This green juice only takes 30 seconds to make!
It comes in a bottle so all you have to do is scoop up the powder and pour it into a glass full of water and that’s it
You can find out more by checking out my Oragnifi Green Juice Review
This Green Juice has helped so many people and here’s some of the reviews
It’s only been 2 months, and I already feel more energetic and happy! My skin looks younger and I’m sleeping better than I have in years. Thank you Organifi. You’re making my 58th year the healthiest one yet. 🙂 – Beth Shedd
I was VERY skittish but I am a TRUE believer now. I have been drinking Organifi every single day for almost 3 weeks, my skin is smoother and hair looks shinier! My stylist said my hair grew faster! lol I am glad I met this product. Busy with full time work, plus dog training, fostering, side business, diversity network, I just have no time to make a good green juice every morning. Thanks to Drew and his team, you answered my prayer for a convenient, tasty, a true healthy green juice! – Maiko Uhlich
As you can see in the testimonials, this green juice has helped their skin look more younger and smooth
Here’s the best part
It tastes good as well!
Where can you buy or make a green juice that actually tastes nice?
You can purchase your Organifi Green Juice by clicking here
Don’t pay full price because here’s a 15% OFF Coupon Code you can use – RAIDHAN15